- +26 Casino Reviews
- 100% Verified
- +28 Games Reviews
Best Online Roulette Casinos for Real Money in 2022
There are over 50 different versions of online roulette for real money you can play today. The best Internet roulette games are developed by the biggest names in the iGaming industry who, in turn, bring you the best payouts, odds and versions of the game.
Whether this is American or French roulette, you will find a huge variety of online options to try, and win some money as you do. Besides, there are some pretty impressive online roulette bonuses you can use to set up your next game, and extend your stay.
Whatever version of the game you are after, you can rest assured that the best online roulette sites have it ready and waiting for you.
Let’s take a look at what the best sites for real money online roulette are.
Best US Online Roulette Casinos for Real Money in August 2022:
- 1 Best US Online Roulette Casinos for Real Money in August 2022:
- 2 How to Play Online Roulette for Real Money
- 3 Best Sites to Play Roulette for Money
- 4 What Types of Real Money Roulette Games Are There?
- 5 Why Choose Live Dealer Roulette Games
- 6 Best Real Money Online Roulette Bonuses
- 7 How Do You Beat Online Roulette for Real Money?
- 8 Online Roulette Bets Payouts
- 9 Real Money Online Roulette Glossary
- 10 Play the Best Online Roulette Games Today
- 11 Real Money Online Roulette FAQs
How to Play Online Roulette for Real Money
Playing online roulette online is really as simple as you can expect it to be. All you need to do is pick one of CasinoSites.us’ recommended casinos and set up your account.
Online roulette games are very generous in the sense they allow you to toy with betting limits as you see fit. While a land-based casino may ask you to bet at least $1 per a single spin, online casinos will let you adjust your bet limit from anything between $0.50 all the way up to $15,000.
To get yourself started, just pick a version of online roulette you like. Most players will usually pick American, French or European Roulette, but there are some other worthwhile choices as well. Once you have your bankroll set-up and game locked in, it’s time to place your wager.
You can bet any amount as long as it qualifies. Online roulette games have no wheel bias and you can expect provably fair outcomes, giving you a free hand to bet on inside and outside bets at a pace you feel comfortable with.
Most new players like to stick with outside bet as they give them a near 50% chance to win, notwithstanding the house edge which may vary from 1.35% to 2.70%, to 5.26%.
Once the wheel produces an outcome, you will either collect your winnings or just place a new bet and hope for a better outcome.
There are some strategies you can use to also control your bankroll and your short-to-mid terms chances of success.
We will touch on that in our strategy section. To sum up:
- Pick a number from 1-36, 0 or 00
- Place your bet
- The dealer spins the wheel
- The ball lands in a pocket on the wheel
- Collect your winnings
Best Sites to Play Roulette for Money
Naturally, US players have access to a whole lot of roulette games, but when it comes to choosing the best, it’s always a matter of finding the best online roulette site for real money.
Thankfully, we have put together a reliable and quick guide to lead you to the best such options in a jiffy.
But first, what sets one roulette site from all the rest and makes it worthwhile?
- Variety of roulette games – Having the main versions of the game is often enough, but it never hurts to keep stacking the portfolio. Most great online roulette casinos have 12, 20, 30 or more versions of the game.
- A reputable online roulette casino – Trust is everything and playing at a casino that will honor payouts, offer you provably fair gameplay, and other great features is just what it takes to find a worthwhile roulette site.
- Quick customer support – You will sometimes need to get in touch with customer support, and it can’t hurt to have a direct line of communication with your roulette site 24/7. Far more importantly, though, you want the customer care agents to be knowledgeable.
- The odd roulette bonus – Because of it’s more skill-based nature, real money roulette sites don’t usually offer a bonus, but the best casinos usually do. While you still have to deal with reduced wagering contributions, the bonus is usually achievable.
- Quick payouts and banking – Once you scoop a win on your $15,000 wager, you want to know that you can withdraw the resulting win right away and without any hassles.
All of these provide broad strokes as to what makes a great online roulette casino for real money. There are more things that come into play, of course, but we have touched on those in our dedicated reviews.
What Types of Real Money Roulette Games Are There?
There are three main types of online roulette games these days, even though the potential versions of the game exceed 50.
Most of the new ones are just rehashes with some twists to innovate the gameplay, but not necessarily make it more worthwhile. Therefore, we have only focused on the best online roulette games you can play today, including American, European and Live.
Each of these games offers a slight difference to the gameplay:
American Roulette is the only version where you have two 0’s and where you can place a unique five-number bet. The house edge here also tends to be a little steeper at 5.26%. However, this hasn’t stopped people from continuing to play the game for real money even today.
Meanwhile, European, which is often called “classic roulette,” offers a well-balanced gameplay, which includes a single 0 as well as 2.70% in theoretical payout.
The last version is of course French Roulette which introduces quite a few interesting rules. When you play online roulette for real money, the French game is often the one you want to be playing, as the house edge is only 1.35% thanks to the so-called La Partage and En Prison rules.
Not all online French roulettes have the rules enabled, however, so you will need to check out if the game you are playing allows you to benefit from the aforementioned rules.
What Other Roulette Games Are There?
Apart from the three cornerstone versions of the game, there are other interesting choices you can run into when playing online roulette for real money. They include:
- Zoom Roulette
- Common Draw Roulette
- Vegas Roulette
- Live Dealer Roulette
- Double Wheel Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
Why Choose Live Dealer Roulette Games
To add to the realism and excitement of the online experience, many casinos have added a live dealer section where the online roulette games come to life in the company of smartly-dressed and knowledgeable individuals, or your croupiers.
The difference between the regular type of real money roulette and live dealer games is that you usually don’t have the option to test it a free play mode.
Another thing to notice is that the bet limits will usually be higher. In most cases, you will start at $1 without any real option to go lower than that.
Yet, the experience is very much worth it and you will truly feel as if you were playing from the casino floor of a famous brand located on The Las Vegas Strip.
|Live Dealer Roulette||Real Life Roulette|
|Better bonuses||Promotions are more restrictive|
|Greater selection of available tables||Only a few tables at a time|
|Can start and stop as you wish||More difficult to play at certain hours|
|More available table limits||–|
Best Real Money Online Roulette Bonuses
One of the main things many players look for is a viable roulette bonus that would allow them to expand their bankroll. Well, as it turns out there are real money roulette bonuses for both the analog version of the game as well as the live dealers.
Most US players can enjoy some pretty decent bonuses, too, with the live roulette promotions usually featuring between $200 and $1,000.
The only drawback is your wagering contributions will usually only count up to 20% on your roulette bets. This is because of the more skilled-based nature of the game.
Some players might even opt out of a bonus, but others find them useful as they extend the time you spend playing.
How Do You Beat Online Roulette for Real Money?
To beat an online roulette game for real money, you ought to be completely honest with yourself. In the long term, even the best strategy will lead to losses.
However, there are ways to exploit the short-term and mid-term validity of such strategies. What you need to do is pick a strategy you can follow through and a roulette table with a flexible bet range.
Here are some popular strategies you may be tempted to try:
The Martingale Strategy
The Martingale strategy is a simple progression gameplay. The premise is very simple, you double up every time you lose a bet.
Once you do, you just return back to the default bet, usually the base bet on the table.
Why the base bet? In the event that you lose several bets in a row, you don’t want the double-bet strategy to force you out of the table before you have had a chance to recuperate any losses.
The Fibonacci Strategy
The Fibonacci strategy is another natural progression system that simply asks you to add the last two numbers together to determine the new bet amount.
There are specific rules when you lose and when you win, but generally you want to play through a cycle before you change your strategy or change tables.
The D’Alembert Strategy
The D’Alembert strategy relies on arithmetic more so than any progression system. In the system, you will usually increase your bet amount by 1 every time you lose a bet.
Other Roulette Strategies
As it turns there are other real money online roulette strategies you can try, including the famed James Bond strategy or Reverse Martingale stratagem. Each of these comes with its specifics and risk factors.
It’s a good idea to mix these strategies up so a casino wouldn’t suspect that you are playing to a system. More importantly, you must not get carried away and always remember that sooner or later, you will run into a bad beat.
Online Roulette Bets Payouts
To get an idea of what the potential payout in a roulette game is, we have prepared for you a table that takes a look at both popular versions of the game, to name American and European and offers a better insight.
|Bet Type||Payout||European Roulette||American Roulette|
Real Money Online Roulette Glossary
It often seems that online roulette tends to be a bit confusing mostly because of the particular layout of the table and the terminology used during the game. Yet, there is nothing really high-brow about the game, and you will be able to speak the roulette patois in no time at all. Here are the key terms you ought to remember:
- Croupier – Another name for the live dealer who takes the bets, spins the wheel, announces the winners and allocates the winnings
- Double Zero – A type of bet exclusive to the American version of the game
- House Edge – The advantage that a game and the casino have over you, usually between 1.35% and 5.6%
- En Prison – The “in prison” rule in French roulette which allows you to either claim half of your bet back if the wheel hits 0 or leave the bet in the game and spin again
- Orphans – A term used to describe three neighboring bets on the roulette wheel, and specifically 6, 34, and 17
- Outside Bets –The outside bet cover either an entire selection of color, number or specific groups of numbers and are most popular with rookie players
This glossary is far from complete, of course, as there are over 50 terms you will hear exchanged during a game of online roulette. Yet, these will give you a good idea what to expect.
Play the Best Online Roulette Games Today
Playing online roulette today and winning some real money in the process is really easy. You need to find a website you like and can trust as well as the right combination of games, bonuses and site features.
Whatever the roulette game you find, though, you can always adjust your gameplay to make the most out of your experience, combining skill with luck.